Thursday, March 4, 2010

And thus the war begins

I want to boycott US Bank. They do not follow through with the promises they make. Oh... kinda like the vast majority of men. Hmm....there might be a connection there.

But that's beside the point. The point is, as soon as I leave the country, I am taking my money with me, and leaving US Bank behind. You see, I get paid once a month by the school system (which blows by the way), and that magic date is the 25th of every month. I pay my credit card online, and the new magic date of payment is the 23th of every month. Now, if you look at these numbers you'll notice that they're two days apart; however, they are not in the right order. How am I expected to make a credit payment if I don't even have any money to begin with?

I called the bank last week and spoke to some lady who said she could take the late fee off my account as soon as I make a payment. I made a payment as soon as I hung up the phone. I check a few days later, and the $40 late fee is still on my account. I call back today and they say they have no record of my phone call. BULL SHIT, excuse my french. And now they tell me they are unwilling to waive the fee since they waived it last month -- of course they waived it last month since payday is still, and always will be, after I need to make the credit payment. This is absolutely ridiculous. I am so angry that it's made me lose my cool. Since I can't fight back in any other way, I shall use my words (like they always recommend in elementary school) to let you know what an uncooperative company they are.

Also, since they are horrible at recording my calls and who I speak with, I'll let you know so you can back me up on this...
I spoke to Shane, and then Gavin (supervisor) at 11:50 am on Thursday, Mar 4, 2010.
And since we're living in the technological age, my phone has record of my last phone call with this company on Thursday, Feb 25 at 3:23 pm.
Take that Gavin!

No comments:

Post a Comment