Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Things I've done, things still yet to do


Things I've accomplished today:

1. Successfully misdirected two choirs at the high school while subbing.
2. Returned business cards at Office Max for $15.79
3. Wrote two schools in Seoul explaining that I very much want a job with them. They were identical letters.
4. Learned about the "Johari Window" from Fringe.
4. Worked on my never-ending crochet blanket.
5. Demonstrated to my brother and sister that I can defend myself in case a rapist attacked me and tried to choke me.
6. Forced my dog into a giant dishwasher box with me and laughed until he started crying.

Things to do tomorrow:
1. Find a substitute job for the day.
2. Call the court and figure out why I've been selected for jury duty in both Portland and Pendleton on the same day. I live in neither city or the county they reside in.
3. If I do not get a sub job, go to Stanfield and beg for one.
4. Complete the Indonesian teacher application form, even though it's for a middle school position.
5. Figure out how to write a decent cover letter and send it to the Mariana Islands school district.
6. Go to church dinner at 6pm.
7. Watch American Idol (taped version).

No comments:

Post a Comment