Wednesday, January 6, 2010

List of the day

If you haven't realized it yet, my life is dictated by lists. I write them on my hand, the little notepad on my computer, and scraps of paper I find lying around.

Things to do today:
1. Substitute a half day (check)
2. Finish reading book at Starbucks (check)
3. Wash dishes (check)
4. Take dog for a walk (check)
5. Successfully start and maintain a fire in the wood-stove (check)
6. Check for jobs for tomorrow
7. Check job application status
8. Practice guitar
9. Practice piano
10. Work on crochet quilt
11. Work on novel
12. Find a manuscript reader, agent, and publisher
13. Make list of 100 things I've already accomplished
14. Bible study at 7pm
15. Watch "Hairspray"
16. Go to bed. :)


There's a lot to do today, and it's already 2:33. I better get crackin.

1 comment:

  1. I love lists too. I sometimes write to-do lists and include things I've already done, just so that I can have the satisfaction of checking them off.

    ReplyDelete