Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mike's Margarita

Drink #6: One -- only one Mike's Hard Margarita.

A friend of mine had his birthday recently. Being the friend that I am, I promised to bring over his drink of choice and celebrate. Understand, I detest beer of any sort, so I was not going to partake in the festivities. I arrived at a near empty house with the only company my friend was keeping was a video game. The only guest was one lone roommate making himself dinner. So with a six-pack of Guinness in hand and looking as stunning as ever, I had prepared myself for a night of sitting on a crummy couch watching a UFC video game.

It was almost 11pm when I convinced the birthday boy to be social, so we headed to the pub. We met a few other ruggers there, and in honor of his special day, I acquiesced to one chick beer (aka: Mike's Hard Margarita). Man was not meant to drink alone, after all. It was a very quiet night, all things considered. And I got pretty for nothing. But it was a good Margarita.

No comments:

Post a Comment