Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mambo #7. Not #5.

I am barreling through my allotted drinking occasions and wasting them on lame one-drink nights. Graduation night was no exception. I was getting irritated with family being at my apartment, so I decided to take my sister across the street to the Pub for my last drink before taking off for Southeast Asia. Honestly, I wasn't planning on actually drinking anything, but I promised to buy my sister a drink since I wasn't with her for her birthday to get her the customary free drink.

However, in my state of annoyance and in the spirit of celebration (after all, it was my 25th birthday and I did just graduate with my masters), I decided to grab a drink with her. My choice: Mike's original. Second choice: stealing drinks from my sis' Raspberry Smirnoff.

Surprisingly, out of the entire packed establishment, there were less than a handful of people there that I knew. We sat on the porch and sipped our bottles like it was a typical summer evening with nothing to do. What a fine end to a wonderful 4 years at Western.

No comments:

Post a Comment